NUKE PIPELINE TD
Scanline VFX Vancouver offers a leading edge creative, collaborative team environment working with brilliant talent from around the globe. Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC the studio is steps from transit, the best in the city's trendy Yaletown dining and Robson high street shopping. On site amenities include a lounge/nightclub with big screen projector tv, pool table and foosball tables, over-sized patios and rooftop deck kitchen & BBQ areas, secure bicycle storage, massage chairs, showers and lockers. Experience fun team events, parties, sporting activities, local business discounts and much more.
Seeking a challenge where you will do the best work of your career?
"FOLLOW" us on linkedin for job board updates.
NUKE PIPELINE TD
The Nuke Pipeline TD works with the 2D Pipeline team, artist and supervisors to solve Nuke related issues and provide artists support.
- Debugging artist issues and render problems related to Nuke
- Works daily with Pipeline management team to identify and implement existing and new features
- Attends daily scrum meetings
- Trouble shoot artist tool issues; develop effective solutions in collaboration with Pipeline team
- Write Technical Briefs and provide supporting documentation
- Identifies early areas of improvement; escalating issues as needed
- Various tasks assigned as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience is an asset
- 2+ years production experience with Nuke (required)
- Intermediate Python (required), Shotgun and TCL knowledge (preferred)
- Possesses understanding of Color Science
- VFX development production experience
- Experience delivering complete milestones/tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eye for detail, initiative and excellent organizational skills
- Team player who is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving ability
HOW TO MAKE YOUR APPLICATION STAND OUT
- APPLY ONLY ONCE.
We keep your resume on file for 6 months so no need to apply again unless there are significant changes or unless you're applying for a different position.
- ALWAYS APPLY WITH THE SAME EMAIL
We want to be able to reach you easily and much of our correspondence is via email and this helps us keep your information together in one file. That way you're not lost in the system.
- Resume - Include in your resume the names of the company's you worked with and the dates you were there. Max 2 pages.
- Cover Letter - tell us a little about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate.
- Reel Breakdown - demonstrates what you did on each shot and the tools used - Go ahead! Show off your talent/skills here.